Bravoleum, Jaén Oil, intense flavor and unmatched aroma, respect for the environment and care throughout the year. Ideal for consumption in raw, sauces or confectionery. Great ally when pairing food, excellent flavor enhancers enhancing its nuances.
- Picual: intense green fruitiness, aromas of grass, tomato and olive leaf, with hints of almond and artichoke. Very balanced on the palate, medium-low bitterness and more intense spiciness.
- Arbequina: intense green fruitiness, aromas of almond, tomato and banana, interesting notes of green grass and apple. Very balanced on the palate with a light bitterness and medium-low spiciness.
- Frantoio: fruity, complex and harmonious green olive. On the nose, the green leaf appears with a herbaceous touch, accompanied by fruits such as banana, artichoke, apple and green almond or “alloza”.
- Nevadillo: medium-high green fruitiness, aromas of green grass and tomato, notes of artichoke, fig and almond, apple to a lesser extent. The palate is light bitter and medium spicy, as well as pleasant, complex and balanced.
New liquid gold, an authentic gastronomic gift for the most select palates. Early harvest Extra Virgin Olive Oil, olives collected under the full moon, at a lower temperature than usual, preserving a fresher flavor and a unique, complex and balanced aroma.
- Bravoleum, Picual Oil, rated the 4th best oil in the world, at the Concorso Internazionale Sol D’Oro 2020, the most important in Italy and one of the most prestigious in the world
- 96 points in Flos Olei 2020, the most important international publication in the olive sector
Hacienda el Palo, the oil mill
Hacienda el Palo, a benchmark company in the EVOO sector for the quality of its products, internationally recognized, as one of the five companies with the best winery in the world. Recognition as a result of our effort to achieve excellence in our Extra Virgins.
We firmly believe that the use of olive oil goes beyond a need for consumption as required by healthier diets, becoming an instrument for the satisfaction of our senses.
Our enthusiasm and good work is the reason for the quality of our EVOO
We are present in many countries, from gourmet stores to commercial chains, guaranteeing the highest quality of our extra virgin olive oils.
Bravoleum, health Notes
Olive oils, when they are of quality, contain very interesting elements for our health. Firstly, oleic oil, monounsaturated fatty acid, which fights cholesterol. Indeed, this acid has the ability to dissolve the cholesterol plaque (atheroma) that covers our arteries over the years. In this way it acts as a “cleaner” of arteries, improving blood circulation and avoiding obstructions and, consequently, vascular accidents.
The other “magic” components are polyphenols. They are found in a minority number in olive oil, barely 1%. However, they are able to slow the progression of Alzheimer’s or even kill cancer cells. Therefore, it is important that the oil is Extra Virgin, and of quality, cold extracted, etc … because otherwise the oleic acid will have started to oxidize and the polyphenols will have volatilized.