Extra virgin olive oil Pago Baldíos San Carlos, 100% pure variety Arbequina is an unmistakable manifestation of good taste and palate! This oil will be recognized by its characteristic golden touch. It is picked at the moment of perfect ripening.
In Majadas del Tiétar, province of Cáceres, a unique microclimate is enjoyed, making the oil with the first harvest, 15 days earlier than usual.
- Very limited production, this is the only way to achieve the maximum fruity level and an outstanding aroma. Obtained directly from olives, only by mechanical procedures. The oil is not altered, only washing, decanting and centrifugation processes.
- Cold extraction, without filtering. Minimum acidity less than 1% (free fatty acids do not exceed 1 gram per 100 grams). It does not contain additives, it meets the European maximum limits for pesticide residues, stored in a clean, dry warehouse, constant temperature and protected from the sun.
Pago Baldíos San Carlos, an investment in health
- Extra virgin oil facilitates the transport and absorption of minerals such as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and zinc, and vitamins (liposoluble).
- It lacks sterols in the form of cholesterol, which affects the decrease of bad cholesterol and the increase of good cholesterol (HDL).
- Rich in vitamins A, D, E and K. It improves the digestive process avoiding gastric acidity and facilitating intestinal transit.