Entre Caminos Premium EVOO
All our production is of the hojiblanca variety, a crop that is distributed throughout the Andalusian provinces of Córdoba, Málaga, Seville and Granada.
This is organic extra virgin olive oil from our own early production, it has a slightly bitter taste, with a somewhat more intense spicy touch.
It can easily remind us of fresh grass, olive leaf, almond and artichoke, hints of tomato and apple can also be distinguished.
Entre Caminos Premium is ideal for preparing canned vegetables, for use raw in salads, marinated meats and oily fish such as sardines, and for intense emulsions (mayonnaise, aioli, vinaigrettes). .Also for cold creams, stir-fries for pastas or stir-fries.
- Prevents cardiovascular disease: the fatty acids present in virgin olive oil, especially oleic acid, help reduce LDL cholesterol levels ( bad cholesterol)
- Favors digestive function and reduces gastric acid secretion, protecting against gastrointestinal diseases
- Contributes to proper mineralization of bones, and to their development
- It plays a protective role against cellular oxidative stress due to its high content of phenolic antioxidants, such as vitamin E
- Increases longevity by reducing deaths from cardiovascular disease and cancer.